Powered by Blogger.

Back to Babygirl

Saturday, February 7, 2009



It's been a while since I've bought anything from (or posted about) Babygirl Boutique. Ah for the good old days of "pinup panty Tuesdays". Initially I bought quite a few of their pinup panties, primarily from their Lucy B line. I still like them all and wear them quite often (not just Tuesdays!). On the other hand, they didn't seem to be turning over their inventory all that quickly. Everytime I checked them out, the collection seemed the same. Granted, there's a lot more to this store than just pinup panties, but that is where my personal interest was, when it came to shopping there.


Well, it may be time for me to pay them a visit, because they've finally brought something new to their pinup panty line, and I'm quite impressed with it. It's the Lucy B. Lingerie Sheer Black 1950s Style Power Net Pinup Panty. This is exactly what I've been looking for. I love sheer, I love full coverage, and I especially love power net. I'm am dying to get a look and feel of these panties.
As you can see, it comes with a matching bra as well. I'm also very intrigued by the bra, but since it only comes in small and medium, and costs $60 I'll probably have to pass.
The panties come in large and cost $24. That is much more tempting. It may be getting to be that time to bring pin up panty day back...

No comments:

Post a Comment