Powered by Blogger.

unknown

Saturday, February 7, 2009



Sort of letting this blogging thang happen organically lately. I am currently uninspired by outfits outfits outfits. I am also noticing the obvious depletion in comments/feedback lately, which is fine. I am just wondering where everyone is at these days...

I am very much in an obscure fashion state as of late. I am loving dirty hair and clunky, clashing jewelry. Bralessness is key as usual and ill-fitting bagginess is perfection. I have just about no desire to shop whatsoever and my make-up is always cracked out. Grunge phase? Who knows. Im just sort of letting it happen. Give it a week and my mindset will most likely be drastically different. It always seems to happen that way.

Also in a soulful mood and craving beats. Erykah is my darling. Atmosphere is killin. And can Common please come to live with me? Shyyitttt.

Smiling,
-Moll


No comments:

Post a Comment