Powered by Blogger.

Levante Seamless Sheer Stay Up

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The stockings here are a good example of every day stay ups. They're relatively inexpensive (around $10-15) and are sheer throughout with no back seam or pattern.

The thing that drew me to them was the smooth line stay up top. Not that I don't like lace, cause I do, but it was a little something different, and I like the look of a stay up that appears to be a stocking. The nice thing about it is that it is super comfortable.

They are 15 denier and made from 95% nylon and 5% elastane. They are available on Stockings HQ, which is currently having technical difficulties, so I cannot post a link.

There are a couple of not nice things about it, though. For one thing. The strips of silicone that serve to actually keep the stay up, up are quite thick and show through the stocking top rather badly. Secondly, the top rolled on me once today, and I had to duck into the restroom to fix it...not good. Finally, there are a few imperfections throughout the stockings. A tiny hole or a little snag seem to have popped up once or twice, which is inexcusable, since it is the first time I am wearing these.

It's unfortunate because I otherwise like the sheer satin look that it gives my leg. It is also very soft, and as I said, very comfortable. If it wasn't for the other issues I had with these, I'd probably be ordering several more pair. As it is, however, I think there are better options out there, even for the rather short money that these cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment