Powered by Blogger.

A Look at Aristoc

Monday, February 2, 2009

A recent positive experience with Aristoc tights led me to take a closer look at their product line. Their website presents a vast array of different styles that have me very intrigued. In the future, if I add more Aristoc to my tights collection, it will probably come from amoung these...

The Striped Pellerine Tights are a unique and cute design that I really like. The mostly wool fabric content make them good for the remaining winter months and the chevron design is a little bit of an interesting look for those who are in the mood for something new and different.

The alternating net patterns down the legnth of the leg really caught my eye. I have a few tights from Wolford with these types of patterns, and I really like them. The pattern continues all the way down to the foot, making them a great option for shoes or boots.

They are a blend of 80% wool, 17% nylon, 2% elastane, and 1% cotton. Anyone who lives up here in the northeast knows how handy wool tights can come. To have this much style out of wool tights is all that more of a bonus. They're available in black and charcoal so they can go with a variety of colors and go for £11.75.

Wool not your thing? Check these out. I absolutely love, love, love the pattern of these. I want to wear these today. They are the Velvet Flock Tights, and they, too, present a style I haven't seen before. Sometimes it seems like, with sheer patterened tights, there are only so many design patters available. But this look is certainly a fresh approach.

The micronet pattern resembles interlocking chains. That may sound weird, but look at the picture. Can't you see yourself in these? The pattern continues down all the way to the toe, so the footwear possibilities are endless.

They are available in black only. The fabric content is 88% nylon, 11% elastane, and 1% cotton. They are very very affordable at $13.75. I think its well worth it to add this unique style to your tights collection for a price like that. Get 'em here.

I was also a big fan of the Crystalli Tights. On the surface, they just appear to be sheer tights. But on the back of the leg, they are embelished with silver studs, from the ankle up to just below the back of the knee. They almost emulate a back seam in their design. These tights would look great with a short skirt, adding just a little something extra to grab one's attention.

These tights are sheer to waist with a slightly reinforced toe. They will give off a slight sheen and are available in black or nude. Their fabric makeup is 83% nylon, 15% elastane, and 2% cotton. They are 15 denier.

I've got to admit I really like the embelishment. I am tempted to order these and give them a try. For $17.75, why not, right?

Another of the Aristoc tights that I am really liking is the Lurex Back Seam. These are also sheer to waist tights with a back seam. The seam runs from the heel to the top of the thigh. The back seam itself is made from lurex, for yet another clever look from Aristoc. Wearing these will surely not only grab some attention, but make you feel extra sexy in the process.

The tights are sheer to waist with a reinforced toe. You can get them in black or nude. They are 87% nylon, 11% spandex, and 2% cotton. They can be yours for 19.99 CAD. Check them out for yourself.

Lastly, but yet another back seam tight, is the Chic Backseam. I like the little extra Aristoc is adding here to the basic back seam tight. The website calls them glamorous, and I'm inclined to agree. The backseam actually starts and the waistband and runs all the way down the back of the leg to above the ankle. The seam is met there by a collection of horizontal stripes which continue to grow longer, creating the look of a french heel. The stipes continue all along the bottom of the foot. It's like having french heeled tights, only a bit different and more unique.

These tights are only available in black. They are sheer to waist. The fabric content is 88% nylon, 11% elastane, and 1% cotton. They are 15 denier. I want these really really bad. If you do too, you can get them here. They cost $15.75.

Looks like I'm putting a new wish list together. I can't wait to get to shopping so I can buy some of these tights and get them on...

No comments:

Post a Comment