Powered by Blogger.

Instant Hit

Monday, February 2, 2009


...so is the name of one of the new lines from La Perla. It includes a couple of new bras, briefs and thongs. What caught my eye from this line, however, was the chemise. The chemise is not a particular piece of lingerie that I buy a lot of, due to the fact that I just don't get the opportunity to wear them that often, but I must admit that this is one stunning look created by La Perla. I am most certainly tempted.

Starting at the top, the cups are done with a floral design around the edge of the triangle and a darker, less sheer lace in the interior. Across the waist is sheer material covered by a design followed by a more narrow row of a different floral design over sheer material. Below the waist, and flowing out slightly, is nothing but beautiful sheer material, ending just above the mid thigh.

The back starts lower, with the same waistline designs followed by sheerness. As you can see from the photos, the material really is quite sheer. I can only imagine the look and feel.

It is made in Italy and a blend of 80% nylon and 20% elastane. The picture on the website looks black to me, but they call it navy. Feeling less modest? You can get it in the completely transparent mint color as well. As always with La Perla, it'll take quite a hit on your pocketbook, at $225. But if you owe yourself a bit of luxury, this is certainly a good place to start...just know that I'll be very jealous of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment