Powered by Blogger.

Class for Less

Thursday, February 5, 2009


The model to the left, here, is wearing Class Tights, made by Levante. This is yet another example of inexpensive tights that feel as though they should cost a whole lot more than they do. These were almost an afterthought, when I made a recent My Tights purchase. I didn't think there was anyway they would measure up with some of the other tights I had purchased from the like of Falke, among others. But for $7...yes, that's right, $7, I added them to the list of tights I was buying that day.

I'm certainly glad I did. These are tights worth owning as they project a smoothness and glossiness much more typical of a luxury brand. These tights have a lovely soft feel and resist running and snagging quite well. What's more is you can wear them all day long and they'll feel as good at 9pm as they did when you put them on at 6am. If you're the type of person that might go straight to dinner or drinks from work, this would be a good pair of tights to have on a day like that.

This is the type of quality that you'd expect from an Italian made brand. You don't have to worry about them stretching out after one wear, or wearing out before you even make it to the end of the day. These should withstand multiple washes and wears. That's a good thing because their versatility lends itself to multiple wears.

These tights come in five sizes from small to extra extra tall. As such, they should fit you even if you are well over six feet tall as well as they fit an averaged height person. They come in 4 different colors so you should be able to coordinate with a variety of looks. The fabric content is 82% polyamide, 15% elastane, and 3% cotton. They are 12 denier and very shiny. The have a reinforced toe and an slightly reinforced boxer brief, but nothing as constrictive as a control top. Most importantly, like I said, they're $7. Why not buy these and make people think you spent a whole lot more?

I'm really impressed with this brand. I plan on doing a more in-depth product line feature shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment