Powered by Blogger.

Fleur-De-Lys Pantyhose

Thursday, February 26, 2009


Today I wore the Emeline Fleur-De-Lys Pantyhose that I bought a while back from Stockingirl. I love the unique fleur-de-lys pattern, and thought it looked quite nice on the pictured model.
I should have taken a closer look at the picture, however, because I mistakenly though it was a sheer nylon pantyhose with the fleur-de-lys pattern on top. Instead, it is more of a net tight with the pattern knitted in. At any rate it is still a very nice looking pair of pantyhose, and sure to look unlike anything else you might have, which is something that is always personally appealing to me.
It's reasonably priced at $14. It is available in black only.
My only gripe is one that I've had with Stockingirl products before: the dreaded "One size fits most". Again, I am tall but not freakishly tall or anything. My legs are about 31 inches long and from most retailers, I've never had trouble finding tights or pantyhose long enough for my legs. I have had this problem a few times with Stockingirl, though, for some reason.
It's not all bad, as these did fit me, and did so without the pattern looking stretched out and distorted too. But these tights don't have a lot of give and, as I was first putting them on, it looked like they might not be tall enough for me. With enough tugging and maneuvering, however, I was able to get there. Despite this, they remained comfortable and in place on me all day long. The look great and feel similar to a fishnet.
If you like the looks of these, and you don't consider $14 to be a lot of money to spend on pantyhose, I suggest you get these. They certainly aren't disappointing. But if you're looking to be blown away by a pair of pantyhose, this might not be the best place to look. Overall, I guess I'd rate them at about average to slightly above.

No comments:

Post a Comment