Powered by Blogger.

For Fans of Animal Prints

Monday, February 9, 2009

A new line of lingerie has come out from Dolce & Gabbana that is quite stunning. It is nylon, tulle, lace combinations in lovely leopard print.

Pictured here is the camisole and tap pant that are part of a line that also includes a demi bra, thong, and brief. The collection itself is appropriately called the "Annimalier Collection".

In the camisole, pictured to the left, thin black straps give way to leopard print cups that are perfectly accented by black lace which the website calls "delicate". The cups are tied together nicely by a black bow. From there it's nothing but lovely, slightly transparent, tulle animal print. The back of the cami has no lace detail but is all tulle from about the middle of the back down.

It is made in Italy and is 92% nylon and 8% elastane. It is available in sizes small through large. The cami will not come cheap, however. It costs an amazing $275.

Of course, if you buy the cami, you're only half-done. You'll need a bottom to finish off the look. That can be done for $120 if you opt for the brief or even less ($95) if you like the thong.

Personally, however, I'm a bit partial to the tap pant. I'm always a full cut panty type of person, and I think in this particular case, it looks absolutely amazing when paired with the cami. Unfortunately, this means shelling out a whopping $150. But hey, its D&G and it's made in Italy. You didn't think this set was coming for cheap did you?
But honestly, take a look to the right here. Tell me you don't love that panty. Tell me you don't want to wear that.

The fabric makeup is the same as the cami. As you can probably tell from both pictures, the entire panty is adorned with a generous amount of black lace, encircling the entire leg openings. The center of the waistband also has a small black bow adornment.

I couldn't be more intrigued by this set. I would love to see it and feel it on for myself. Sadly, I don't know who is shelling out $425 for a cami/panty set. I know I'm not. Not in this economy...and maybe not ever. But I thought this was worth taking a look at anyway....didn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment