Powered by Blogger.

Nordstrom Sale

Friday, February 6, 2009

My initial purpose for going on the Nordstrom website was to look for shoes in size 12. As it turns out, they have a pretty wide selection of shoes in that size, some of which are quite nice and/or on sale for quite a discount. Of course, before I knew it, I was instead browsing their hosiery page, where they have quite a decent selection of things on sale as well.

Some of their sale includes Nordstrom brand hosiery, which I've posted about a few times in the past. Typically, their brand is pretty inexpensive to begin with. What's more, though, is right now they have quite a selection on sale, many items from 30-50% off. Seeing as they're the only department store in my area that takes hosiery seriously, this is probably a sale worth checking out in person, even if their closest store is a bit more of a drive than some of the other department stores around.

A pretty good example of their wide selection as well as their sale prices is the Nordstrom Spiral Crochet Tights, pictured above. This isn't the type of detail you typically find with department store brand hosiery. Furthermore, they're made in Italy, which should ensure good quality, at least from my experience. Now the best part is, they're marked 33% off. This means that instead of the already reasonable price of $24.00, these are only $15.90. And that's just one example. There are quite a few good things for sale here.

I may have to jump in my car and check out what else they have in the store. My only dilemma now is: should I find tights with shoes to match, or shoes with tights to match? Ah, decisions decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment