Powered by Blogger.

Gap heels

Saturday, February 21, 2009


Recognize these puppies I wear all too often? I purchased them from the Gap right around a year ago for on $20 bucks on sale and have never met a shoe I liked as much. 

Well, there is a newer version of this delectable heel back on the Gap.com website. White heel/platform. Suede straps. Interesting colors. The delightful Paige let me know about these lovies.










While I am not sure how I feel about them yet, I thought I'd let all of you lovely people know about these before they are gone. They are $98, but I can pretty much guarantee you that they will go on sale fairly quickly.

As I'm writing this, I am kind of falling in like with these babies...hmm...

Opinions, anyone??

Smile for me, babies.
-Molls

No comments:

Post a Comment