Powered by Blogger.

A New Addiction?

Thursday, February 26, 2009

So shortly after my "should I or shouldn't I" post about knee highs, I get a comment from my shopping addiction enabler friend pointing me towards a little site called Sock Dreams. Needless to say I've been wasting away most of the afternoon checking out countless amounts of women's socks, or in particular the knee highs that I allegedly didn't like about 24 hours ago. Probably also needless to say, I now have yet another female undergarment to spend my days searching out and wishing for. Honestly, I'm wondering if it's time to consider throwing out my male undergarments and socks to create more room.

So yesterday I was wondering if I should buy some knee high socks and if I would enjoy wearing them from time to time as an alternative to my tights, stockings, or thigh highs. I found some knee highs from Transperenze to be quite pretty and appealing. I wasn't sure however, if I'd really like them as much as tights and stockings or if they weren't as nice. Next thing I know, I have a link to the Polonova Klimt Spiral Trouser Socks in my comments section. Do I love them? Do you even have to ask?

They are sheer in either black, red, olive, and burgundy. They then have a swirl pattern that starts at the toe and continues up the leg to just beneath the cuff. They could be mine for $20. Just in case there was any question, I want them....in every color. I love the way they look on the models legs, I can just imagine the way they look on my feet and legs...I want to wear them now.

Of course I'm not done. Oh no. There are plenty more. Like say for example, the Florence Trouser Socks. They have a geometric floral pattern that is supposedly designed to change as it moves. That sounds interesting, doesn't it? Above the pattern is a wide flat cuff. The website assures me that these will keep these comfortably up for all the fun I'm going to be having in them......oh really??

They are 95% nylon and 5% spandex. They're available in black or ivory. I'm a bit partial to the black. Although, I'm already thinking to myself, "At $8, I could really get both colors couldn't I?" I think you see where I'm going with this.

But I'm not done. I could also go with the Printed Trouser Socks. Once again, at only $8 I could go in a few different directions. Oh there's brick wall, cheetah, crocodiles, stars, you name it. Honestly though, I'm kind of liking the blue harlequin. I think those are quite nice.

The multi-colored diamond patterns look pretty good. I think I want them. They are 80% nylon 20% spandex.

So which ones do I end up with? Do I buy them all? I guess you'll have to stay tuned and see.

...and thanks again....Treacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment