Powered by Blogger.

Boudoir Lace Hold Ups

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Those in search of quality stockings at affordable prices could do worse than Charnos. Today I am reviewing my second buy from them, and once again, I've got some good things to say. A while back I reviewed the Sheer Lustre tights from Charnos. Today, I got to try a pair of their hold ups. I've had the chance to wear these a couple of times now, and I'm really liking them.

Much of what I said about the Lustre tights would certainly apply to the Boudoir Lace Hold Ups as well. They feel like a higher quality than what I paid for. They look smooth on the leg and feel soft. In addition, there's a subtle shine to them, that doesn't hit you over the head the second you put them on, but rather, catches your eye from time to time over the course of the day. As such, they can be worn for a variety of occasions and you can be sure that they will remain comfortable throughout the day.

They have a very nice floral lace top. I'd say it's probably around 3-4 inches in width. The top fits comfortably and stays in place quite nicely, without rolling, all day long. The leg is 10 denier and satin sheer, but like I said, does have a nice subtle shine to it. It comes in black or natural in sizes of small, medium, and large. It should fit heights in between 4'11" and 6 feet and weights from 88-163 lbs. That said, I can attest that it will fit in excess of 163 lbs, as I don't think I've seen that weight since I was in high school. They are a blend of 90% nylon and 10% elastane. You can find these online for £7.00 or approximately $10-11. These are well worth the price.

Finally, as an added bonus, if you buy these hold ups, Charnos will donate a portion of the purchase price to Breast Cancer Care. So by purchasing these, you can feel good about yourself, while making your legs look and feel good too.


No comments:

Post a Comment