Powered by Blogger.

stam

Sunday, January 4, 2009


I cannot get enough of Jessica Stam. I really can't. So get ready for a load of pictures.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jessica Stam shot by Patrick Demarchelier in Vogue UK May 2008.
via ru_glamour

Things pictures are just mind-blowing to me. The coloring is breath-takingly beautiful. Stam is perfection. And I pretty much am dying for all the retro garb she is rocking. My heart yearns for those heels she is wearing in the third picture with the orange cardigan, and I'm pretty sure I would give anything for that bathing suit. The crazy-shouldered look in the second to last picture makes me drool.

Jessica Stam has such a beautiful mouth. I am suddenly wanting to buy lipstick that color so that mine can look just like her.

Smile for me, baby.
-Molls

No comments:

Post a Comment