Powered by Blogger.

Another Bodysuit?

Thursday, January 29, 2009


A couple of months ago I made the decision that I wanted to get myself a bodysuit. After taking quite a bit of time to look around at various options, I ended up settling on two rather expensive ones. One was from Wolford and the other from La Perla. In both cases I couldn't have been more happy with what I purchased. They both looked exquisite and made me feel incredible.

In the time since I continue to browse bodysuits, but haven't purchased anything new. Sadly, that probably won't change in the near future. But I'll most certainly be keeping my eye on this beauty from Stella McCartney in the meantime. The Louise Bodysuit is, without a doubt, a thing of beauty and detail. Much like my La Perla bodysuit, it is adorned with a generous amount of power mesh, a fabric that I've fallen deeply in love with during the recent months. As if the mesh body wasn't attractive enough, the floral lace cups just push this bodysuit over the top. The cups give way to a thick ribbon-like strap complete with a pretty bow. Unlike my La Perla suit, this one has a full back, instead of a thong back.

The bodysuit is a composition of 72% polyamide, 17% elastane, 6% silk, and 5% polyester. Unfortunately, it is a bit out of my current price range at $220. But I'll be keeping an eye on it. If it should ever go on sale, I'll be pouncing on it. Until then, I'll just continue to lust after it from afar...

No comments:

Post a Comment