Powered by Blogger.

I want to ride my bicycle

Friday, January 2, 2009


My New Year's Eve:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My last moments of 2008 were spent like this:

• Riding my 18-speed, purple & bright blue bike that I probably had a similar version of when I was 12 (thank you to estate sales) around Newport
• Eating $8, greasy pizza on the curb outside Laventina's
• Curb Your Enthusiasm marathon
• Watching the ball drop
• Sleep

It was mellow. And delicious. And exhausting. And hilarious. And oh so fun.


AND PS: WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY GONNA DO IN 2010????


Hope everyone's first couple days of 2009 have been splendid.

Grandma's old mink coat, AA tank, Nicole Miller leopard bra, Nike coral jacket, F21 self-slashed pants (me trying to be trendy...eh they're okay), Vintage cowboy boots.

Smile for me, baby.
-Molly Shameless

No comments:

Post a Comment