Powered by Blogger.

More Sheer Goodness

Friday, January 30, 2009


Yesterday I discussed the new Stella McCartney bodysuit that I positively adore. As I said in the post, for now, I am only watching it online and sadly not wearing it. I can only hope that that changes at some point.

What I have had the opportunity to wear, out of Stella's collection of lovelies, is the Eve Giggling briefs, pictured here. I am a huge, huge fan of sheer panties. After seeing that these had been marked down (to $45.50 from $65), I knew the time to act was now. As a quick aside, I have to say the vendor, NET-A-PORTER.com, got these panties to me in record time. They shipped the day of my order, and I believe they were in my mailbox a day or two later. For someone as big into immediate gratification as me, that is huge.

But, anyway, on to the panties. They are called briefs, but they are not briefs in the sense of the pin up briefs that I review here quite often. These are more likened to a low rise bikini. I often worry about buying panties that fit as such because they can sometimes turn out to fit disastrously on me. Fortunately, this panty does not fall into that category. The fit is quite perfect. In fact, this can be a good option for situations where I don't want my panties to peek up above my jeans. I've been known to throw caution to the wind most often in terms of that concern, but this will be a good panty around for cases where I want to be sure there is no panty peeking up. That said, these are probably the most comfortable low rise I own. Not once have I felt uncomfortable or as though I needed to adjust. Furthermore, the sheer lace is quite comfortable, and not the least bit scratchy. I got used to the feel of the material immediately.

Other than that, what else is there to say? In addition to being sheer, these panties have a very pretty design. The edges have a nice scalloping all around, and they're a somewhat unusual, but well done, orange color. This turned out to be a great addition to my panty collection. And there's still time left, if you happen to be a small, to make it part of yours.

These panties are 70% polyamide and 30% elastane. If you do buy them, please note, they are hand wash only. A matching bra and thong can also be purchased as part of this line from Stella.

No comments:

Post a Comment