Powered by Blogger.

The Psychic Princess: From horses to angels

Thursday, January 22, 2009

My congratulations to Norway's Princess Märtha Louise and her bearded husband writer Ari Behn on the christening of their third child, Emma Tallulah. The Princess is the co-founder of Astarte Education which tutors students in using "angels and [their] own power to create miracles in [their] life." She is a psychic of sorts ...

"I learned to organise my sensory impressions in order to read others. It was through horses that I learned to communicate with animals at a deeper level, and it was while I worked with horses that I came in contact with the angels. I have since come to understand the value of this great gift and am eager to share it with others – perhaps with you?"

I'm not sure what to make of angels but I retain an open mind - the thought of being read by a princess strikes me as exciting. Perhaps the new editor of the Evening Standard should retain her services as a spiritual guru to all its Humanist, young, downwardly mobile readers responsible for the economic downturn as fallen alpha types. I'm quite certain the new editor will be as much a raging snob as I, angels-wise or not.

For more on the angelic princess click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment