Powered by Blogger.

quail

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Well hello there, 

I haven't posted in a while i know....waaa waaa. To be completely honest, I'm not sure I want to keep up a blog anymore. Lately I feel like I dress just so I can take pictures of my outfits for this and really I'm not always the most fashionable person which means less pics and less posting. I love fashion and I think it's terribly fun to get dressed up, but I'm not sure if it's something I'm completely passionate about anymore. We'll see.

In the meantime, I am in San Francisco with Molly and our friend Alex and we're having a ball. Before I get my day started I'll leave you with some awesomeness I found on Nylon Magazine's website. Quail's spring 2009 line looks wonderful to me. When Nylon's caption for the line was, "Who says you can't go rock climbing in a ruffled mini-dress?," I had to check it out. Their pieces are simple but really playful and I particularly love the all pink ensemble (I just don't know if I could rock the all one color look). Oh and what's up with everyone and thigh-highs? I might just have to test them out for myself... So enjoy the pics, check out Quail, and keep reading.





Love you guys (especially Seth and Jeff).
Smile for me, baby.
-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment