Powered by Blogger.

hot mess

Friday, January 30, 2009


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Date night with one of the besties tonight...yay for just about one million diet-coke-with-lime's.

I pulled this cami out of my closet, realizing i hadn't worn it in about 2 years. I then had a strange desire to pair it with black...

I am so obsessed with these hand-me-down boots from my maja. I am pretty sure she aquired them in the late eighties/early nineties from Nordstrom...they are ab fab. Totally slopping looking with my lack of lace-tying, but i likes it that ways.

Wearing tank from Urban Outfitters, Forever21 shawl/sweater, Genetic Denim skinnies, and mother's old boots.


Smile for me, baby. And ps-yes, i am well aware of my wack-a-doodle hair.
-Molly Shameless

No comments:

Post a Comment