Powered by Blogger.

pre-bday

Monday, January 5, 2009


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I wore this out last night with my family to a pre-birthday dinner at Fleming's. I curled my hair for the first time in about a gillion years, and I sort of felt like it made me look younger, but oh well. I got this great vintage dress just last week. It has the most beautiful flowing chiffon skirt that is not very clearly shown in these pictures, sadly. Must get a better camera!! Also, my grandmother recently gave me this beautiful old cashmere coat of hers and I adore it.

I decided the dress needed some spicing up, so I gerry-rigged this belt out of an old necklace.

Anyhow...20 years of age as of today.

Wearing a vintage dress and coat, F21 zipper heels, and thrifted clutch.

Smile for me, baby.
-Molls

No comments:

Post a Comment