Powered by Blogger.

An Apology...and a Plea...

Tuesday, January 13, 2009


...for the sporadic posting lately. I think it is some combination of writer's block and post-holiday burnout...not to make excuses.

I just wanted to make sure this blog keeps going...and when all else fails, why not post a nice foot-fetish shot for no particular reason?

I have some new stuff in terms of stockings and tights on their way in, so there will be reviews a plenty coming. But I'm also looking for something new and exciting to try...maybe something unlike what I've reviewed in the past. I can sometimes get in the habit of buying a lot of similar things with similar reviews, and occasionally I feel like I need something to revitalize my love of lingerie. I know The Panty Drawer readers have come through with some great stuff in the past...again I return to you for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment