Powered by Blogger.

I've Taken a Shine to These

Wednesday, January 28, 2009


My search for new tights that I have not yet tried continues today with more good results. Yesterday I spoke about my positive experience with the Aristoc Ultra Satin tights. Today I decided to give Charnos a try. As with Aristoc, Charnos is not always easy to find around here. You won't likely stumble across something from them in a department store in the US. It's unfortunate because, judging by this one pair, they have a lot to offer. Honestly, if things continue this way, I may just need to move to Europe. I need to go where the good lingerie and hosiery is.

Until that day, I can use websites such as My Tights to help me get my tights and stockings fix. When I put a recent order in, I didn't really know what to expect. But two pairs of tights into my shipment, and I couldn't be happier. You really can get some good leg wear without always having to break the bank.

The ones I'm reviewing today are the Charnos Sheer Lustre tights. This is an unbelievably nice pair of tights. They are completely sheer throughout (no reinforced panty) and are very soft and comfortable. My legs have definitely felt great all day long. When the time comes, I doubt I'll want to take these off.

In addition to the soft feel, these have a glossy finish for quite the eye-catching sheen. This sheen makes them luxurious enough for a night out at a dinner or cocktail party type setting. They even have a perfectly sheer toe, if you are the type to wear tights with open toed shoes. At the same time, they are perfectly suitable for the office or a more casual environment...that is, as long as you don't mind your legs catching a bit more attention than perhaps they normally would. I know I wouldn't. I really feel like showing these off...maybe I'll kick my shoes off and stretch my legs out from my desk for the rest of the day ;).

These tights are 88% nylon, 10% lycra, and 2% cotton. They are also 15 denier. They come in a variety of colors and 4 different sizes, so they claim to fit anyone from 4'11" to 6 feet tall. The best part? They can be yours for a mere $8.99. For a price like that, you can stock up and have plenty of colors to match whatever you might be wearing. Whatever you may need them for, these tights are a bargain. I couldn't recommend them more.

No comments:

Post a Comment