Powered by Blogger.

More From My Recent Stockingirl Purchase

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I absoluetly loved the look of these pinstripe pantyhose when I saw them on the website. I thought it was a pretty unique look and they were certainly eye-catching on the model. Indeed the website touts them as the "of utmost elegance and style".

These black pantyhose have alternating pink and grey pinstripes down the legnth of the leg, where they stop only before the reinforced toe. For $19.99, I figured they're worth the try.

Well, they're nice, and I like them, but I would most certianly advise buying at least one size up from where you normally do. For example, I'm typically a medium, but looking at the size chart I thought they seemed to run small, so I went with a large, and even that wasn't enough. The legs simply aren't long enough. They're supposed to fit someone up to 5'9", but they don't really even come close. I'm about that hight, and they've been sitting way too low on my hips, and I've been tugging up on them all day.

ps. I have a pic, but, for some reason, it will not upload. If you follow the link, you can see it though. I'll try to upload it again later.

In the end, $19.99 isn't a ton of money for pantyhose, but you could probably find a better way to spend it than on these. If you'd still like to check them out, they're here.

No comments:

Post a Comment