Powered by Blogger.

Riff-Raff goes to San Fran

Tuesday, January 13, 2009



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Downtowns. Crazies. Chinatown. Crazies. Chef's Special. BART. Union Square. Homeless. Walking. Chilly. Backless Dress. Vogue. Aardvarks & Fur Coats. Jameson. Nanking. MOMA. Hippie. Gold. Street Lights. Killer.

Lo and I, along with our dearest friend Alex, road tripped it up to San Fran this weekend for a few days of fun and it was ab fab.

Lauren got the sickest Almost-Famous-Penny-Lane coat from Aardvark (isn't that second to last pic the CUTEST??) and I am totally jeally beans over it. I'm also pretty sure that my shinylicious gold tights caused bewilderment in most onlookers.

Goodness it was so much fun.

I am hoping Lo will post more. She has a much better camera than I.

Smile for me, baby. I've missed ya'll!
-Molly Shameless

No comments:

Post a Comment