Powered by Blogger.

White Winter Hymnal

Tuesday, December 16, 2008




The snow is beautiful today. I don't care that I have to wear my giant boots or that my hair falls flat as soon as I walk outside. The flurries are magical. 

I just finished my french final which means I am done forever with it! I wish so much that I could master a language, particularly such a romantic language as french, but I am not linguistically inclined at all. All that's left now is art which I actually find enjoyable to study. I mean what other class can I discuss pictures like Mapplethorpe's X Portfolio? Go look em up, they're impressive, to say the least, but very graphic. 

Wearing vintage army tee over Forever 21 dress and target leggings, sorel boots, h&m scarf, and a random hat from Mammoth!

Happy Winter!
Smile for me, baby.
-Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment