Powered by Blogger.

On the Dot

Friday, December 19, 2008


Wolford does it again, in terms of keeping me warm during the latest oncoming winter storm. If the hyperbolic media is to be believed, I'll be digging myself out of 1-2 feet of snow this time tomorrow. While that is never fun, I'm willing to bet I'll be the only shoveler on my street keeping my legs warm with these lovely tights, and for that, I can always consider myself lucky.

These aren't the typical Wolford sheer tights, as they have viscose and silk blended into the material. This makes them somewhat bulkier and heavier. Once again, Wolford proves that a New England winter is no excuse to sacrifice style in favor of comfort. These tights prove you can have both.

The legs are alternating patterns of lines and dots that continue up the leg but stop around the mid-thigh. As you go around the legs, it varies exactly how high the lines and dots go, almost daring the onlooker to take a guess as to where each line stops. The entire tight, however, is more net than tight. In other words, looking at the picture, even the seemingly solid parts of the tight are actually really small holes.

They come in 5 sizes ranging from extra small to extra large, so you've got a good chance of finding a size that will fit you. They are a blend of 55% viscose, 34% nylon, 10% silk, and 1% elastane. As the holidays creep ever closer, there are probably more than a few opportunities to wear these, under any of your more festive dresses. They're available here for £32.00. Why not give them a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment