Powered by Blogger.

black christmas

Sunday, December 28, 2008



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are some photos from Christmas day. My brother got a new, marvelous camera and I begged him to snap a few pictures of me with it. Lucky for me, he gave in and took some for me.

It was a bit of a gothic Xmas; I decided that head-to-toe blackness would be my look for the day. The mono-chromatic outfit seemed questionable to some family members, but I hoped that in a house of about 30 people there might be at least a few admirers. Luckily my aunt Kristin, or "Chin-Chin" as we call her, was a big fan. I can always count on her for support. Haha

I did feel rather dressed up, which I love love loved. And Christmas was beautiful. Cold and wet and rainy and dark. Perfectionnnn.

Currently lusting after Canon Rebels on ebay...ugh. Birthday is comin up...January 5th.

Maybe I can sucker someone into getting it for me...

Random black shirt, F21 chains, Goodwill textured skirt, Betsey tights, Target boots

Smile for me, baby.
-Molly Shameless


No comments:

Post a Comment