Powered by Blogger.

images

Wednesday, December 10, 2008


Yesterday I was looking through the many many pages of my photobucket and was reacquainted with all of these phenomenal images I have collected over the years. Many of them are fairly old, so unfortunately I cannot cite a source for most of them. I did, however, want to share some of my favorites with you.


Sigur Ros' album cover for Med Sud I Eyrum Vid Spilum Endalaust
Photobucket

eggheads
Photobucket

Faye Dunaway as Bonnie Parker
Photobucket


Filtering of Speech
Photobucket

Lo & I swinging in San Clemente
Photobucket

Gemma in dreads, Vogue UK
Photobucket

A very serene-looking Natasha Poly. In love with her overly-voluminous skirt.
Photobucket


Angry Face. Seriously wanting to do my makeup like this.
Photobucket



Sasha P. in a beautifully colored photograph.
Photobucket


Dying to put sequins on my face, hippie girl.
Photobucket


Ms. Poly again, of course. Love love love this picture.
Photobucket


Can't get enough of Jessica Stam. Also dying for those jeans & shoes.
Photobucket

Under water.
Photobucket


The epitome of all things sexy. The Brigitte Bardot.
Photobucket



They're definitely not mind-blowing-gonna-change-your-life sort of photos by any means. But they certainly make me happy. Like any of them?


Smile for me, baby.
-Molly Shameless

No comments:

Post a Comment