Powered by Blogger.

Well Shoot!

Friday, December 12, 2008


My first trip back to Stockingirl in quite some time has started off as a successful one. Currently, they have a vast assortment of pantyhose and tights in quite a variety of prints. If you like prints, you're sure to find something here that you'll love.

For me, I was immediately struck by the bamboo tights. I guess I just thought they looked amazing on the model. They finally came in the mail, and I couldn't wait to wear them today.

Whatever type of leg wear you're into, you can get it in the bamboo print. Stockingirl has it in opaque tights, leggings, knee socks, sheer pantyhose, fishnet pantyhose, and lace-bottom leggings. Lately, I've been all about the sheer pantyhose, so I went for that style.

They are made from 100% microfiber nylon, according to the website. They feel ultra silky smooth on my legs. I've had to be careful because a couple of times I've just been reaching under my desk to feel this material on my legs. These pantyhose are so comfortable and feel so good on. As far as the pattern goes, I'm a big fan of grey tights, and I thought the pattern looked really cute on these. I like the sheer, even though the model appears to be wearing the opaque. I think the sheer looks great on me, and I like how the pantyhose are completely sheer to the waist.

They come in only two sizes, small/medium and medium/large. The medium large fits more than comfortably on me, so I think these can probably fit a variety of shapes. The pantyhose were the most expensive style at $26.99. For me, they were worth it. I'm even thinking I might want to get a few more. Check them out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment