Powered by Blogger.

me and my drum

Thursday, December 4, 2008




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know my pictures have been ghastly large lately. I hope they are not too unpleasant. They either upload really small (even on the large setting) or horribly large. I tried changing the code from "s400" to "s800" and all that, but cannot figure anything out. Any tips?

Anyway, onto the more exciting things...ITS COLD OUTSIDE!!!! To all the long sleeves, sweaters, jackets, pants, and all of that good stuff: HELLO HELLO.

Such a delight to come up and just bundle up in oversized sweaters and slouchy pants. Last night, I was so-inspired by the season-appropriate weather that my mom and I begun decorating for Christmas. While listening to Stevie Wonder Christmas songs of course (my absolutely favorite. Stevie Wonder makes it feel like Christmas no matter what...and its so not corny at all. Of course he is amazing all the time. Wow this is a long parenthetical little side-thought). The one that most gets me in the Christmas spirit is his rendition of The Little Drummer Boy. That song is perfection.

I am wearing the blazer I got in hawaii, a random top with a thrifted belt, AA leggings, F21 fringed gladiators, and a Tiffany's necklace that was gifted to me by a friend's parents last Christmas.

I am not a big Tiffany's-jewelry-gal (I'm not knockin' it at all, I have just never been super into it), but I love love love this necklace. So pretty and classic, and adds a much needed burst of silver to my jewelry collection. Plus it pretty much looks great with everything.

Ahhh...and here comes the weekend...anyone have any fabulous plans?

Oh oh and ps- I really enjoy combining whites and creams. Am I alone in this?

Smile for me, baby.
-Molly Shameless

No comments:

Post a Comment