Powered by Blogger.

Christies

Tuesday, December 9, 2008


I had never heard of this line of lingerie before. But recently, when I was browsing Nancy Meyer for the La Perla sale, I stumbled upon this line. Christies is made in Italy, and they have some amazing stuff. Like La Perla, they had some items on sale as well, so I bought a couple of things.

Pictured here is the Delices Brief. How beautiful is this? There is much detail going on here, and it makes the brief look simply stunning, on or off. It is a combination of lace and tulle which is similar to some of the La Perla stuff that I have highlighted here recently. The front is a pretty floral lace design that is flanked on either side my a lace ruffle. The sides and back are then a see-through mesh. Really, the entire panty is see-through, and it looks absolutely stunning on.

In addition, it is super comfortable. I've been wearing mine all day and it feels great. While it is called a brief, it is much more similar to what we'd call a bikini here in the States. The sides come up very high on the leg and there is less coverage on the front and the back than a full brief would have. It provided me with just enough coverage while still sitting low on my waist. It also has an ample amount of stretch that it would fit comfortably on just about anyone.

It is an blend of 85% nylon and 15% spandex. The bad news is, they've completely sold out of this product. However, they do also have the g-string and it is marked down to $53 from $88. If interested, you can check it out here. If it is anything like the brief, you won't be disappointed. In fact, you'll absolutely love wearing it.

I for one am going to be on the lookout for more products from Christies. If you have a chance, check out their full product line. They can get a bit pricey, but I don't think you'll be disappointed. And at a slightly lower cost than the more mainstream La Perla and Eres, you may be able to buy yourself a little something extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment