Powered by Blogger.

big apple

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Here is a sort of recap of my last few days, which I've been somewhat horrible at documenting even though I have this new kick ass camera. My family and I went to a farmer's market in Philadelphia and then yesterday my dad took my cousins and I into New York. Despite minor stomach problems I had a wonderful time. Some highlights were seeing Spring Awakening (please, please see this if you are in the city!) and going to MoMA. I was telling a friend how absolutely in love with the city I am, which I forget until I step out of the train and into the action. Hope everyone is having a great holiday!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

This is my trademark face. And kissy face too. And tongue out. I guess I like making faces. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was my dad's favorite of the day!

See Thru Soul black jeans, J.Crew black shirt, Urban shirt, fake Burberry scarf, Target jacket, Nine West Boots, thrift printed shirt. 

Smile for me, baby.
-Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment