Powered by Blogger.

Reader Review #3 -- Sheer Heart Knickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008


...And no, I had not forgotten. There was a little back and forth between me and the St Tropez Leisure folks as they were out of stock on my initial order. Then I had to wait as patiently as I could as my knickers slowly made their way here from China. But they made it, and oh was it worth the wait.

First, I must apologize to my good friend Treacle, as she was the one who requested this review. The sheer heart knickers that appeared on knickersblog were out of stock, so they suggested these. Hopefully they'll do. If not, feel free to pick another.

The knickers I got are pictured here, they're part of the "skipping lunch" line of St Tropez knickers. They are a completely sheer material made from 93% polyester and 7% lycra. I guess the lycra helps as these are one of the more comfortable pairs of panties I have. They have just enough stretch to fit perfectly and have remained more than comfortable all day long. Just the lace detail around the heart is there to remind me of what it is I am wearing.

Despite being black the knickers are very see through. On top of the black material, all over the knickers, are black polka dots. But the back side is what makes these knickers fun. There is a heart shaped design on the back of the knickers that is surrounded by turquoise lace. On the top is a very large bow, also in turquoise.

If anyone were to see me in these knickers, I don't know what they'd say. They certainly couldn't be more feminine and pretty. They are probably the last thing anyone I know would expect to see, under my True Religion jeans today. Which is almost a shame, because these are beautiful looking knickers, and they fit me perfectly, if I do say so myself. But they'll probably be finding their way under my pants quite often, in the future, because I absolutely adore these knickers. I really can't get enough of them. You can get yourself these knickers for £45.00 and even throw in the matching bra for £65.00. If you check them out for yourself, I do think you'll agree.

This wraps up the Panty Drawer's first attempt at reader participation. Thanks again for some great suggestions! I had a blast trying on and reviewing reader suggestions. I plan on trying something like this again in the future. Maybe I can even come up with some new twists. So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment