Powered by Blogger.

dirty & tired

Tuesday, December 2, 2008



Photobucket


Photobucket

This outfit is a result of going to bed at 3am because of major procrastination on my Retail Environment homework and a lack of shower. Eh, I'm diggin it. I was beyond comfortable at school today. This is what I/Tim Gunn calls the "sweatsuit alternative": Soft/loose pants, baggy shirt, and my coziest heels to dress it up just a little.

 Of course my hair was a little worse-for-wear because bathing is sort of a hassle, haha, and thus this random headband that was gifted to me by a restaurant coworker a few years back was worn on my head. 

And yes, I am quite aware that I am making a perfectly hideous face in the second picture. I just thought it was silly so I went ahead and put it up.

Wearing thrifted shirt worn over an AA tank, F21 sweats, Gap heels.

Smile for me, baby.
-Molly Shameless

No comments:

Post a Comment