Powered by Blogger.

Oh tidings of comfort and joy...

Sunday, December 14, 2008











Getting more into the Christmas spirit lately. 
My family bought a rather perfect looking noble fur tree to put in the living room, but I was longing to put up our 60's aluminum tree that my mother found at an antique store downtown a few years ago (we alternate between a real tree and this tin beauty every year, and this year fell upon the real one).

So my dad, being the lovely person that he is, offered to help me put up the beautiful silver christmas tree up in my room, and voila! Here it is! I decided that it would be most appropriate to have some of my favorite shoes under the tree acting as presents :)

The tree itself rotates and has a spinning color wheel that shines colorful light all the way up the metallic branches. It makes me quite happy.

Smile for me, baby.
-Molly Shameless


No comments:

Post a Comment