Powered by Blogger.

...And More La Perla Tulle

Monday, December 15, 2008


I saved the best for last when it comes to my recent La Perla binge. From the moment I put this on, it vaulted to the top of my list of sexiest panties I own. Of course, it always feels good to be wearing La Perla, but this particular panty is maybe just a little bit better.

It's too bad that I can only find the picture in beige. While beige is nice, I bought my panty in lilac, and it is such a better color. All the lacy detail and see-through tulle really jumps out in the lilac color. When I tried this panty on in front of the mirror this morning, I was stunned by the way it looked.


If you check out the La Perla USA website, you can see this panty in the Lilac color. What you'll see, is some amazing floral detail over the tulle in the front. There are two seams down the front of the panty, creating a brief-like effect.

The back is simply see-through tulle. Other than that, the only other effect is a nicely-done, floral daisy edging along the bottom. This panty is maybe as feminine as it gets...and that's just fine with me.

It is a combination of 70% nylon, 15% spandex, and 15% cotton. This panty fits very well and is comfortable for the most part. I do have to say, the lace can get a bit scratchy, in areas where it might be best not to, but it's not all that bad, and very much worth putting up with just for how good it looks and how great it fits.

It is currently almost half off on La Perla USA, market down to $79.80 from $133. While $80 is still a decent amount to pay for one panty, I think it is worth the money. Everyone needs to have a panty like this. We all have those days where we need a panty that makes us feel like a million bucks. This one will do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment