Powered by Blogger.

Paisley

Tuesday, December 16, 2008



Right this moment you can go to Stockingirl and save yourself 75% on these paisley pantyhose. Originally, Stockingirl was retailing them for $34.99, but now they are an almost ridiculous $9.99.

I got mine and can't be happier with them. Up until now, I can't say I had an pink pantyhose in my collection. So when I saw these, complete with a nice looking paisley pattern and an even better looking price, I went for them.

As you can probably see from the picture, the pattern covers the tights entirely. The sheerness of the tights also changes, as the pattern is much sheerer than the solid parts. At first, I wasn't sure I liked that, as the tights almost have the appearance like they have runs all over them. But the more I look at them, the more they've grown on me, to the point where I really like these.

I think these can be a unique addition to any stocking collection. And they should be part of any stocking collection. These are the perfect tights to break out when you're in the mood for something a little different. If you want some color, but also are in the mood for a print, these would be perfect.

Now all you have to do is find something to wear over them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment