Powered by Blogger.

frankie says relax

Friday, December 12, 2008

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I just wanted to be super casual/comfortable today. No fluff. No structure, really. Just chill. "Relax" was pretty much the theme of the day. Slighty tense 9-4 experience at the estrogen-festival (school) today. But whatevs, its ova!

I picked up these amazingly comfortable capris at Reggie & Luca yesterday. Paige immediately named them as the "perfect cargo" when she saw them today. I agree. Slouchy. Distressed. Comfy as hell.

And I don't know if any of the pictures have shown my skull ring very well, but I am in love with it. I got it in Hawaii, and have worn it at least every other day since.

Finally, the coziest thing ever invented: my perfectly wonderful hooded scarf from Target. I picked this up a quite a bit ago on a spontaneous Target adventure. It has since gone on sale, gotta hate that, but I love it none-the-less.

Wearing Target boots, Nation tee, and Hardtail pants from Reggie & Luca

My brother snapped that first shot when I wasn't quite ready. Haha. It's very awkward, and so I love it.

Now, for the weekend!
Smile for me, baby.
-Molly Shameless

No comments:

Post a Comment