Powered by Blogger.

The Biofit Uplift Bra

Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Biofit Uplift Bra is one of the newer offerings from Victoria's Secret. I had the opportunity to try this new bra on yesterday, and I certainly came away impressed.

It was recommended to me for it's comfortable fit and I was certainly impressed by the comfort of it. Often times, it is difficult for me to find the appropriate size. Particularly at Victoria's Secret, which does not carry 38A or B in many of its styles, I am often squeezing myself into a 36 A or going with a 38C that covers my entire chest. The Biofit not only comes in a very large variety of sizes, but they also adjust the padding depending upon the cup size. For example, a B-cup has slightly less padding than an A cup, while a C cup has slightly less uplift than a B-cup.

For a guy who might want to try a bra, this might be a very good option. The 38B was very comfortable. The straps are very stretchy and do not dig in, and the cups fit perfectly, while also providing a subtle amount of padding. It would certainly show up under a tight shirt, but there may be bulkier shirts that would hide this bra well, if one were so inclined. Finally, the under wire didn't dig in, like may occur with some bras.

Finally, I found the material to be very appealing. It's a nylon/spandex material that is very soft and smooth to the touch, but also provides an adequate amount of stretch. The bra is very shiny and satiny, and gives of quite a sexy look. All in all, I would recommend this bra to anyone. I think it's versatile enough to fit a lot of different body types, while still allowing all of its wearers to feel great. Well done, Victoria's Secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment