Powered by Blogger.

Euro Trip

Sunday, May 11, 2008


So I already spent some time in an earlier entry raving about Secrets In Lace. But I still can't get enough of the variety of full fashioned stockings that they carry. Another type that I am certainly planning on purchasing is the Euro Heel stocking.

This is another hot vintage stocking that has that pinup model feel to it. I love how the reinforced sole looks on the foot and how the signature Euro Heel reinforcement peeks up from the back of the shoe.

These black stockings, held nicely in place by a pretty black garterbelt, are the essence of sexiness. Of course I have owned lots of garterbelts and have worn many pairs of stockings before, but these are in a whole different league. I can't wait to see how they look on me. Maybe more importantly, I'm anxious to feel them on my legs, instead of just admiring them on others...

No comments:

Post a Comment