Powered by Blogger.

The Dream Angels Demi

Friday, May 16, 2008


When I'm in a Victoria's Secret fitting room, I usually have no complaints. If nothing else, at that specific point in time, life is good. That said, I try to maintain as open of a mind as possible, when trying stuff on. There are plenty of things in that store that don't fit me well, and there's no sense buying things that don't fit...even if they are pretty. If it's uncomfortable in the fitting room, chances are it isn't going to get any more comfortable after wearing it all day long, unless it somehow conforms to the body type.

The Dream Angels Demi Bra comes in two styles, one with a lace cup and one with a smoother cup. I went ahead and tried them both. Unfortunately, they do not come in 38B, which is my size, so I had to try the 36B instead. To my surprise, it fit quite comfortably. The lacy material was quite stretchy and allowed the 36 bra to stretch comfortably around me. The cups on both fit perfectly and had some padding, but not an overwhelming amount, as can happen sometimes with Victoria's Secret bras. The smooth bra was a bit softer of the two as the lace on the other bra seemed to cause it to be a bit firmer. Either way, they were both a great fit. The smooth one was in pink, and the lacy one had pink cups with a grey-ish color lace over it, so you could see the cups through the lace. They are very very pretty and feel great. I would recommend them to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment