Powered by Blogger.

Calvin Klein Bra

Saturday, May 24, 2008

This is not going to be the most helpful post I've ever come up with. I tried on, and ultimately purchased this bra by Calvin Klein. Unfortunately, I've scoured the net looking for a picture and/or link to purchase online, and have come up empty. For anyone who might like to give it a shot, the model number was D3117. Good luck. Because, if you find it, it is definitely worth buying.

It was a satin material and it was white, with flowers. The cups had a lace trim around them. As with most Calvin products, it was very pretty. Again, I needed the 36B, but this time the straps fit very comfortably and although the cups were a tiny bit big, I thought the bra fit pretty well. And, of course, the material felt very sexy, so I was happy to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment