Powered by Blogger.

Vintage Stockings

Friday, May 9, 2008


In the early 90s, I found a local magazine stand that would sell adult magazines to underage customers. Long before I wandered into this place as an early teen I was a lover of nylons and hosiery. This would probably be why my magazine of choice at the time was Leg Show. Most of the models wore stockings, and many of them were the vintage kinds with back seams and reinforced heel and toe. As I became a regular reader of this magazine, I began to develop quite a fetish for all stockings, but in particular, the vintage full-fashioned types, worn by many of their models.

Starting this blog has caused me to stop and take a look at my lingerie fetish, and some of the things throughout my life that have contributed towards making it what it is today. It got me thinking a little bit more about full-fashioned stockings. While I enjoy any kind of nylons on my legs, and am more than happy, as mentioned in an earlier entry, to dress my legs in Hue's $6 pantyhose, isn't it time for me to get myself some vintage stockings, the kind worn by the pin-up models that Leg Show help recreate years later?

So I started searching and quickly came across secretsinlace.com. It has a huge variety of vintage nylons and full-fashioned stockings. It even has the Dita Von Teese collection, which includes stockings with this modern day pinup girl's stamp of approval. Needless to say, my order is already on its way...I just hope I don't have to wait too long for my stockings to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment