Powered by Blogger.

I Gave Victoria the Day Off

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A wise man once said: "A guy can't get by wearing nothing by Victoria's Secret," or, at least I think someone must've said that. So last week, I hit the local department store to try and add a little variety to my undergarments.

The saleswoman who helped me guided me towards the Calvin Klein and DKNY collections. This was fine with me, since they both have a very nice lingerie collection. She recommended quite a few things for me, but the only problem was, we were having trouble finding 38B bras, and in some instances size L panties. In the end we ended up finding 3 different sets.

I had to make my way to the men's section in order to find a fitting room. I was able to try everything on, and the results were a bit mixed. I'll be reviewing everything in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment