Powered by Blogger.

This New Trend Is Tight

Sunday, May 4, 2008

If there's one thing that heartens me in the world of lingerie lately, its the ever-growing comeback for tights. Among the many things I blame for my lingerie fascination, nylons are certainly somewhere near the top of the list. Going to private school growing up, meant wearing uniforms every day. One benefit of that was seeing all the girls in short skirts.

I almost instantly fell in love with nylons. At the time, instead of just tan or nude, you could see a lot of the women wearing black, white, or any other of a variety of colors. Needless to say, seeing this became a lot more fascinating that just a plain old pair of naked legs. I began to take notice of which girls wore the nicest nylons and looked forward to seeing them every day.

Well, it wasn't long before I had to find out for myself just what this was like. There isn't much that compares with the first time you try on a pair of pantyhose. The look of your legs in them, the way they hold every curve of your body, the tingling feeling of every step you take...there's nothing else like it.

In the early part of this decade, it seemed like tights, at least in this area, were dead. You could see nothing but bare legs under skirts. It was a sad time. But now tights are making a comeback. Walking around town, I see tights everywhere: tucked into boots, with high-heeled pumps, even the occasional open-toed sandal. What could be better? Well, I guess to answer my own question, I'm still not seeing enough nylons. While the occasional girl walks past me on the street wearing them, it would be nice to see a lot more. Hopefully nylons will enjoy the comeback that tights are currently making...pantyhose, stockings, thigh-his, who could ask for more?

No comments:

Post a Comment