Powered by Blogger.

Dressed to the Nines

Tuesday, May 13, 2008


It's not often I wear more women's clothes than just lingerie, but I do own a few pairs of shoes. I am fortunate enough that a local Nine West retailer carries shoes up to size 12 women's, which is typically what I need. I own a few pairs of boots and a few pairs of heels, and that's about it.

My favorite pair, without a doubt, is the plain black leather pumps that I got at Nine West. They look almost exactly like this Chinese Laundry pair pictured here. They are definitely basic, but they are also sexy and timeless. When worn with the right pair of hose, they look perfect.

This is probably my favorite pair of shoes to see on women, perhaps even more so than an open-toed heel. I just think they always look good on just about anyone, particularly when worn with stockings. Whether or not they look good on me is probably open for debate, but I'm certainly glad I bought them.

No comments:

Post a Comment