Powered by Blogger.

Okay I Admit It

Wednesday, May 14, 2008


It's not very often that anyone ever sees what panties I'm wearing, and yet, a lot still goes into the decision of which ones to wear every morning. The truth is, despite the fact that nobody will see them, I like to be in style. I don't want to dress like a granny, because I'm nowhere near old enough. I try to keep that in mind when I'm shopping and/or getting dressed, and I try to purchase what someone my age would typically wear.

But I do have quite the soft spot for full coverage panties. I own quite a few pairs and always enjoy wearing them. I also think they look great on women (you know, the ones under retirement age), even though most women would never go near them. They feel great against my skin and there's a lot of skin that they cover, which heightens the feeling. My favorites are the Vanity Fair ones like the one pictured here. I own quite a few colors.

When you wear panties like this, you also have more of a chance of having a visible panty line, or of the panties themselves rising about the waist of jeans or pants. This creates more of a chance that someone may notice I'm wearing panties, which of course, makes it somehow more exciting. So yeah, I know they're not stylish, but I own plenty of stylish pairs, I still like wearing these sometimes. If you tried them, you'd probably like them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment