Powered by Blogger.

Sent From Heaven

Monday, May 12, 2008


I know, I know. This blog was supposed to be about all things lingerie, but it is slowly turning into a Victoria's Secret infomercial. What can I say? There are several of them around where I work and live, they are cool about letting my try things on which lets me familiarize myself with many of their products and report back here, and oh yeah, they have some pretty nice lingerie.

Needless to say, I visit their stores a lot, and today was one of those days. They have a new bra out called the Dream Angels Demi Bra. I found the table and the sales girl came over and helped me pick some stuff out. I ended up with two of the dream angels demis, one with lace cups and one without, and a matching pair of full cut high waisted (you heard me right) panties. It was refreshing to see that Victoria's Secret is finally coming back with high waisted panties. If you read any of my earlier rants, you know I'm not the biggest fan of the low rise.

Before I headed off to the fitting room, she also recommended the matching garter panties. I'm typically a size large, but they only had medium, but I figured I'd give them a shot because they were pretty full coverage. I tried everything on and made a few purchases. I'll be reviewing my newest additions to my collection in the coming days...

No comments:

Post a Comment