Powered by Blogger.

The Dream Angels Garter Skirt

Monday, May 19, 2008

The final piece of my recent Dream Angels purchase was the garter skirt. I wasn't going to try it on initially, but the saleswoman suggested it, and, despite the fact that they only had medium, I figured I'd give it a try. It was a lacy grey garter belt which was quite wide. Like the matching bra, it had some pink see-thru, this time in the form of a pink thong, which was connected to the garter skirt.

The thong inside was tiny, but it was also pretty stretchy. It fit comfortably, but I would question how well everything would stay in place once I was moving. The straps were also grey, to match the skirt and are adorned in pink bows. The straps were also adjustable, to help it fit perfectly with the stockings.

Again, I had to try a medium, when I was probably better off with a large. The skirt barely covered my ass, and didn't stay in place the greatest. It would ride up on my from time to time, and I felt the need to keep adjusting it. I'm inclined to hang on to it because, I don't have a lot of nice garter belts and it is so pretty. I may, however, exchange it for the large to see if maybe that will help eliminate the problem of it not staying in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment