Powered by Blogger.

Today I Got a Much Needed Lift

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Well, as long as I'm going to blog about my lingerie experiences, I might as well get out there and check out some stuff! So I headed out today to a local Victoria's Secret to have a look. I walked around for a while, checking out the latest. While I have a big lingerie collection, I'm going to try to start from scratch, for the purposes of this blog, so I went shopping with that in mind.

As I was looking around, I was approached by a salesgirl who offered to help me find what I was looking for. No time to be shy, so I told her I was looking to get myself a bra and panty set. I told her I was looking for basic and comfort. I guess I was thinking that this would be what someone out shopping for the first time would be looking for. She asked me if I knew what size, and I told her I didn't have a clue.

The salesgirl didn't let me down, as the next thing she asked was if I wanted a fitting. I responded that I did, and the next thing I knew I was in the middle of a Victoria's Secret having a tape measure wrapped around me. From the measurement she determined that I was a 38B (which I always have been). She then recommended the Biofit Uplift, which is a fairly new bra for them. She thought that it would be good because it gave a lift without a lot of padding, yet still remained comfortable.

I followed her to the drawers where she asked me which color. I asked her what she thought, and she suggested black. Black sounded good to me, so we moved on to the panties. She recommended a hiphugger. She pointed out that while it looked like full coverage and 'matronly' it really wasn't. She also picked out a matching black thong.

At that point, I had my bra and my two pairs of panties. But my poor salesgirl wasn't getting off that easy! At that point, I asked her if it would be okay for me to try it on. She paused for a moment and said that it would be okay, but I'd need to be wearing something to try the panties over. I had my yellow floral lace boyshort on, so I told her that wouldn't be a problem.

She led me through the store to the fitting rooms, and I went in. The bra was a perfect fit and the panties both looked and felt great. I decided I'd purchase them all. I left the fitting room, thanked her again, and proceeded to checkout with my BioLift bra and matching panties. Reviews of all three items will be soon to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment